Happy New Year!
It’s a new day! It’s a new beginning! My God is a God of second chances. With this new year He is giving me more second chances.
New victory calendar
This is a link to the new Victory Calendar for January 2016. I pray it works better for you than it did for me. I have some helpful hints at the bottom of this post. Hopefully they will work for you.
Continue reading January Victory Calendar & Hallelujahs!
Thank you so much “susieshy45” for sending me this award. I am deeply honored that you thought of me. I’ve so enjoyed our friendship in Blogsville.
I enjoy reading susieshy45’s blog and recommend it to you as well. She writes from the viewpoint of a strong educated successful woman constantly learning and pursuing self-improvement through her life events. Check it out.
The rules were to select 15 nominees for this award and then tell 7 things about yourself. So here goes.
My 15 nominees for this award:
Seven facts about yourself:
- I believe we should all maintain a personal relationship with our Lord, Jesus Christ. I talk to Him throughout my day. After all, He’s my best friend.
- I’m forever indebted to Him, first for my salvation and for delivering me from 90+ pounds in my 60’s. That’s amazing to me.
- I am expecting the 60’s decade of my life to be the best ever. I’m looking forward to an exciting future, even if He decides I get promoted to Heaven.
- Speaking of which, all my friends know that I want three things in my casket: a Bible from the Dollar Store (I like to think my children or grandchildren would want one of the Bibles I’ve read from.), my cell phone (A friend asked, “Who are you going to call?” You never know. I confess I’m addicted), and a birthday cake. I’ll have a new birthday in Heaven, so why not celebrate.
- I absolutely love real birthday cake with real sugar icing. I laugh at the thought of all my family and friends sitting around eating birthday cake at my funeral saying, “Debbie would really like this.” It’s my party and I’ll plan how I want it. Ha, ha!
- I really want to help others find the freedom that God has graciously given to me. I don’t know how to help you understand this is for you too, except to just put it out there. I’ll be glad to come to your church and share my testimony (within a reasonable traffic distance).
- My first book, The God Plan, will be released on January 1, 2016 available through Amazon and Kindle. I’m also going to have my first book signing event at The Venue on January 16, 2016 – 11am-2pm. I’ll have some light finger food, at least a sandwich. You know about my food issues. I’ve dreamed of writing a book since the 80’s. Some of you weren’t born then. Back in the 80’s, it came to me to write a book about the women of the Bible. I never did. Then every time I went to the Bible book store there was a book on the shelf about the women of the Bible written by someone else.
Now God has given me another chance. I had to write this book and get it published. I didn’t I want go to the book store and see my book on the shelf written by someone else.
My life scripture- – – I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalm 32:8
Y’all have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a victorious Happy New Year!
God’s Blessings on you all, Deborah