(Making revisions since I’m choking on Humble Pie.)
Humble Pie Ingredients list:
- Made a copy of magazine cover. Just found out I may have broke the copy write law. Not sure, but I’m removing the image anyway.
- I wrote the name of the magazine wrong.
- I don’t know why the latest picture of me came out sideways, to humble me, I guess. On my draft it’s right.
- I wanted to follow your advice and emphasize how I felt after failing all diets for 41 years. Hope you approve.
- Someone suggested that I was comparing my greater weight loss to the woman’s weight loss in the article. You know, mine is better than yours, therefore insulting to her. I apologize. My size may be smaller, but my head got bigger. One’s weight loss is NOT greater than another. The sacrifice required to lose one pound is just as great as 90 pounds. It’s just repeated 90 times, one week at a time. God’s been so good to me, how could I get so full of pride? Pride before the fall.