Victory Antibiotics for January 16Take one daily and as needed when in the pain of temptation. Continue reading These Antibiotics Can Win Your Victory Over Temptations
Here’s 21 Victory Antibiotics to kill virus of Christmas goodies temptations. Use these as needed. You have my permission to share or print. Put them on your refrigerator, on the food pantry door, or even in the car if necessary.
Remember it’s not about the food, but the birth of Jesus Christ we celebrate. When did we get it so messed up? Was it our food addictions? Just thinking about all these goodies make my mouth water. Other people without food/weight issues make food part of their celebration too. So what do you think? If you have an answer, please let me know.
1. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57
2. For everyone born of god is victorious and overcomes the world, and this is the victory that has conquered and overcome the world- our [continuing, persistent] faith [in Jesus the Son of God]. 1 John 5:4 AMP
3. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
4. For You, Lord, have made me glad through Your work; I will triumph in the work of Your hands. Psalm 92:4
Victory is the defeat of an enemy or opponent. Victory occurs when we gain success in a struggle against some difficulty or some obstacle that is impeding our paths. It is the state of having triumphed. We can triumph in victory over these food temptations. With God’s power, we can win.
5. Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” Mark 9:23
6. . . . If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20
7. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Psalm 32:8
8. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. . . . But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:1, 6
Suppose you stop eating in mid-bite because you realized the food item wasn’t a good choice, that’s victory. If you become full and stop eating even though there’s more left, that’s victory. When you’ve lost the desire for a previously loved food item, so you don’t eat it, that’s major shouting ‘Hallelujah’ victory. Which is more valuable to you, the thrill of victory or excess food? Victory Blessings
9. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:6
10. You will show me the path of life; in Your Presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11
Surrender to Him, His Presence is the key to victory for He is your victory. Allow God to have total control of your food for He is victory. Remember the child’s song, “Trust and Obey.” Google the lyrics.
11. Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37.
You’re more than a conqueror. Yes, you are. Every time you say “No” to excess food, you put a victory notch in your belt. That’s how temptation works for your victory. Choose to give yourself the gift of victory.
12. For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Romans 14:17
13. Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to finish His work. John 4:34
14. He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30
15. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20
16. But the Helper, the Holy spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you in all things and bring to your remembrance all things I said to you. John 14:26
17. And being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform. Romans 4:21
18. For with God nothing will be impossible. Luke 1:37
19. Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36
Try this test for your food: Will eating this allow you to continue your victory walk with peace in your heart or will it bring you guilt? If it brings guilt, don’t eat it. Then rejoice and praise god for your victory.
20. “. . . “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,” says the Lord of hosts. Zechariah 4:6
Your victories cause Him to sing over you.
21. The Lord your god in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17