On October 27, 2015nominated me for this Starlight Award.
Due to several short trips out of town and a friend at church that needed assistance, I procrastinated responding. While Hubby is watching his football game, I’m having my own award night catching up on thank you’s and my apologies. “Itsgoodtobecrazysometimes”, I ask for your forgiveness.
Thank you for the honor of your recognition. I’m glad you enjoyed my blog. I enjoy reading yours as well, especially about that cute little fella of yours.
“Itsgoodtobecrazzysometimes” is a member of the Mental Health Writer’s Guild in the UK. She writes an blog about her struggles with mental health issues and her life in the UK with her adorable little boy. In spite of her struggles, she regularly encourages others by nominating them for awards to recognize their work. You will enjoy her humor and her occasional posts about the history of UK.
So my 3 questions are:
- What is your favourite four legged creature and why? (My favorite four-legged animal is Suzy, the cat I inherited from my mother-in-law. She is the easiest pet ever, but she won’t let me touch her. She defines the term, “Fraidy Cat.”
2. Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful. (The sunrise on the water, the petals of a rose, and the beach.)
3. What do you think is a good question to get to know someone more? (How can I help you? Everyone needs a little help now and then.)
And for my 6 nominees:
My three questions to the nominees:
- What person had the most influence on your life?
- What brings you the most joy?
- What is your best food advice?
The Starlight Award Rules:
1. Thank the giver and link their Blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 questions given to you.
3. Please Pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
Please don’t delete this note: the design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo (Author of Yesterday After Blog)